Low Ground Pressure Excavators
The core business of Drumclog Plant is Low Ground Pressure Excavator hire.
Drumclog Plant pioneered Low Ground Pressure equipment in Scotland in 1972 and now has the largest fleet of Low Ground Pressure machinery in Scotland. This specialist excavating equipment, modified by our experienced in house engineers, is capable of transversing and working on soft or boggy ground which would otherwise be impassable.
Our Low Ground Pressure fleet includes:
- 8 tonne Low Ground Pressure Excavators
- 14 tonne Low Ground Pressure Excavators
- 20 tonne Low Ground Pressure Excavators
- D6 Low Ground Pressure Bulldozers
- 10 tonne Tracked Marooka Dump Trucks
Our tracked LGP excavators come with 1200mm wide pads as standard with a Ground Bearing Pressure of c.1.7 tonnes/m2. Low Ground Pressure plant is available on an operated basis with all operators trained to the highest standards and many years experience working on soft or hazardous ground conditions.
- Soft groundwork consultancy and advisory service.
- Free site survey.
- Rapid response de-bogging service.